Our help desk theme “SupportPress” gets a sweet 9/10 review over at AppStorm – excellent news!
Good news folks. SupportPress (created by myself and James Koster) is ready to download. It’s our second application style theme built in collaboration with WooThemes and I’m really excited to say that its finally available.
The theme provides you with a completely self-hosted help desk and knowledgebase solution, all built upon the WordPress core. It functions similarly to popular SaaS offerings such as Zen Desk and Tender.
The front-end is coded with HTML5 and CSS3 (using LESS CSS to aid development and make theming easier), and the design is responsive making it work well on both desktop and mobile devices. As with FaultPress before, this feature has been very well received by the woo community.
Notable features of the theme include:
- Support ticketing for clients; let your agents deal with support requests
- Tickets are private; only the client and your agents have access to tickets
- Knowledgebase functionality, complete with like/dislike buttons
- Easily turn a ticket into a knowledgebase entry via a button
- Unique landing pages for agents, clients and guests (plus signup)
- AJAX powered searching of the knowledgebase and tickets from the dashboard
- Blog/Alerts for notifying clients with news and announcements
- Message section for agent communication
- Responsive design for mobile viewing
Overall, myself and James are very pleased with how SupportPress has turned out and look forward to creating our next application theme 🙂
The demo for SupportPress can be found here, and if your thinking of buying it WooThemes are offering an 11% discount until July 11th by using the code ‘SUPPORTPRESS11′. Enjoy!