I’ve just made a new plugin available (on github) that I’ve been working on to allow you to add and manage job listings on your WP site. It’s name; WP Job Manager.
- Allows admin to create job listings
- Frontend submission form supporting guests and registered users
- Jobs can be set to expire after X days
- Ajaxified job listing shortcode with search, filters and pagination
- “Overview” shortcode
- Widgets for showing jobs in your sidebar
- Jobs can be ‘applied’ for via a munged email address or a given URL (revealed on click)
- (should) work with any theme given some style love
- Manage jobs from admin, including approving jobs if required
- Employer dashboard for marking jobs filled or ending listings early
- RSS feeds for the currently viewed search
Read on for a more in-depth look at what this baby can do.